emanuel ungaro is a fashion house in Paris,
he may not be known to many,however,I manage to spot this designer's clothes,and I have one word to describe it,GORGEOUS!!
The latest designer for this label is Esteban Cortazar....
Esteban got his start in the fashion industry at 13 years of age when he showed sketches to Todd Oldham, a mentor he found under his apartment at Miami's News Café.
Esteban is a 23 years old designer appointed the position of head designer at Emanuel Ungaro
he may not be known to many,however,I manage to spot this designer's clothes,and I have one word to describe it,GORGEOUS!!
The latest designer for this label is Esteban Cortazar....
Esteban got his start in the fashion industry at 13 years of age when he showed sketches to Todd Oldham, a mentor he found under his apartment at Miami's News Café.Esteban is a 23 years old designer appointed the position of head designer at Emanuel Ungaro

As for Cortazar's first go at Ungaro, it had an altogether softer feel than what the label was famous for in the go-go eighties






No comments:
Post a Comment