birth day post III (last one lah)

Hihi every1!!!

Yup I didn’t update 4 ages

I know T.T

Oh this is my 3rd bday post

And the final one too!!

This time with pics!!

I know reading my 2nd bday post may be a bore cz only one pic

Opening presents….

Yup dat was my expression

Talita gave me a blue toiletry bag

Her reason :I was recently obsses in buying toiletries

=.=

Cerlyn got me a collection of handphone hangers

AND THEY WERE GORGEOUS!!

I love it very much

Thanks gals!!

=)


This is me n wan chien

She came 2 celebrate too!!


The toilet is simply elegant!!they even have a chandelier in there!!can u imagine it??



In da toilet….taking pics….XD

There was this huge mirror so we took pics in front of it

This is wan chien n li jean

They both look gorgeous that day!!=)




Talita oops my mistake,it should be tHalitHa

Thalitha was so obsess with a pair of elegant black strappy heels we saw dat she admit she can’t stop thinking of that shoe!!

Do u noe hw many pair of shoes she gt???

She bought 3 pairs of flats from London

One pair of wedges from Tokyo

Two pair of heels in Malaysia (I tink or more than that)

One pair of hush puppy flats in Malaysia

AND HER DAD PRACTICALLY FORBID HER FROM BUYING ANYMORE SHOES!!!

HAHA

XD!!


Oh dat day me n wan chien celebrate khai vern’s bday!!

In secret recipe!!

This gal khai vern she is very very pretty with super gorgeous bright eyes!!

Here she is….

Pretty huh??

This is me in da middle,can u see my head has da resemblance of an alien??

I look so weird n so sesat!!!

Jz agree ppl!!!nyway we had a gr8 time

Oh I haven’t told u guys my continuos story of my bday

Well my dad took me sushi-ing

(even though he hates sushi)

He didn’t touch anything except for ramen

He became this way after his 2 week trip 2 japan

He got sushi-phobia after dat!!

XD haha

I gt a set of clothes from my step mum

Haven’t gt chance 2 wear

Li jean gave me a GORGEOUS black polo tee shirt

My kai mui,Celina send me a HAND MADE CARD!!!

Dat card is one hawt card,I’ll show u guys if u want

I didn’t get cake this yr sobs!!!!

Haha

I’ll buy myself cake next yr

Lol…

No comments: