i buy.......................

(b4 u read this, pls bear with all the 'syok sendiri' pics, haha XD )
went shopping the day before yesterday and yesterday

i buy..........................



this


and this
and this
and this

and this

and this


and lastly this


so what da ya think ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG U WENT SHOPPING SPREE KA??? U BOUGHT SO MANY CLOTHES??? LOL

congrats!! =)

I LOVE
a.the batman tee
b.the blue elbow length shirt

c.short jacket+b&w top(omg u look so amazing in this!!! when r u gonna wear it to church?? LOL)

d.THE RED DRESS(gorgeous!)

u look wonderful! =) cant wait to see u wear these! ahahha XP

Anonymous said...

LOL and i finally got to read the green shirt

"I will find him before I grow too old" amen to that sister! :) wahaahaha

cookie lover said...

haha i'm glad that u like it

i need clothes like desperately so have to shop over budget a little to replenish my wardrobe supply =D